Saturday, February 9, 2008

70 Horror, Blood and Gore Photoshop Effects and Brushes

When I was a kid, I was a compulsive painter of punched eyes, missing teeth and bloody scars on almost every magazine or newspaper photo I found.
Time passed by and I didn’t become a special effects makeup artist like Tom Savini or Rick Baker, but I still enjoy a nice horror movie with some decent gore and splatter effects.
Lately I’ve been noticing that many Photoshop artists are mastering the horror makeup techniques and believed that it was time to gather a nice (er, sort of…) list of Photoshop tutorials filled with gore, splatter and blood. Some previews have been blocked just because the final effect was too explicit. Have some fun with your photos, but don’t scare your kid brother too much, please.

Find it out

No comments:

/* Analytics Start /* Analytics End